CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Hello,

Tonight's post features C.C. Designs' Sugar Plums' Sea Shell Trevor. This cute little guy reminds me so much of my younger son. I must apologize, like many of my photos, the colours of the paper as well as the stamped images appear washed-out. I've attempted to adjust the photos with the software I have, but they haven't improved much. Maybe it's time for a photography course?
Cards Details:
  • stamps-image is C.C. Designs' Sugar Plums' Sea Shell Trevor, sentiment is Amy R. Stamps' Beach Sentiments (manufactured by C.C. Designs)

Trevor was stamped with StazOn Jet Black and coloured with Reeves Watercolour Pencils. The shells and his hair were accented with Judy Kin's Diamond Glaze. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMagic's Dew Drop Jumbo Java Chalk Ink.

  • patterned design paper is BellaBella "French Flea Market" A Bit O' Dots Paper by Carina Gardner(My Mind's Eye)
  • embossing-Cuttlebug's Divine Swirl
  • flower-Petaloo's Dahlia Box Blend Large
  • snap(flower centre)-Making Memories
  • eyelets-We R Memory Keepers

I'm uncertain how much posting I'll get done this weekend so, just in case, have a fantastic Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Tricia

1 comment: