CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009


Good Evening!
Yes, you may have seen a similar card not all that long ago. I have spent some time today working on this revamped version of the card I gave my Mom for Mother's Day. I picked up this new paper at The Town Scrapper last week and have been really wanting to make something with it. I LOVE the colour PURPLE. This is Hanna, looking pretty cool in her gardening gear.
Card Details:
  • stamps-Hanna(garden set) by Hanna Stamps, sentiments are My Favorite Things

Hanna and her tools were stamped in StazOn Jet Black and coloured with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The sentiments were stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black.

  • patterned paper -Maggie May "Sophie Anne" Summer Fields Paper by Deena's Penny Lane(My Mind's Eye)
  • cardstock-green is Core'dinations Color Core from The Chocolate Box collection, purple is Core'dinations Color Core from the Black Magic collection
  • cardstock die cuts-Spellbinders' Nestabilities' Classic Scalloped Circles Large
  • ribbon-my unidentifiable stash

The stamps and paper all from The Town Scrapper.

Hoping for another post tomorrow, but I have alot of housework to do...

Tricia

1 comment: