- stamps-Skater Ian from The Greeting Farm, sentiment from C.C. Designs
Ian was stamped using, you guessed it, StazOn Jet Black. He was coloured using Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Water Color Sheets. I added some shine to his gold locks, star on his shirt and skateboard with Judykins Diamond Glaze. The sentiment was inked-up with VersaFina Onyx Black.
- patterned dp-Palmer and Namath(Ian's hat) MVP(We R Memory Keepers)
- cardstock- teal card base, orange star and grey star all Core'dinations Black Magic collection
- die cuts-stars from Don Juan cartridge(Cricut)
- ink-star edges and card base edges inked with VersaMagic's Dew Drop Chalk Ink in Midnight Black
- ribbon-Offray 3097Grosgrain Black
- eyelet-We R Memory Keepers
- embossing-Swiss Dot embossing folder(Cuttlebug)
I used Judy Kins Diamond Glaze in the "cool" patterned dp die cut openings.
Have a good day(only 2 days until the weekend)!