CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009



Good Morning!
It is an absolutely beautiful morning. The boys and I will head outside for a bit after lunch. I wanted to post this card this morning. It features the Whiff of Joy stamp of which I spoke in my previous post. I tried to finish it last night, but struggled with the card layout. I still think the layout needs a little work, but none the less, here it is...
Card Details:
  • stamps-main image is Whiff of Joy's Melinda with Bouquet(Guardian Angel Collection), sentiment is Whiff of Joy(fairy-themed set)

Melinda was stamped with StazOn Jet Black and coloured with Reeves Watercolour Pencils. The watercolour paper I use is Fabriano, cold pressed, 140 lbs paper. Her polka dots were accented with Judy Kin's Diamond Glaze. I added a little sparkle to Melinda's wings using Diamond Stickles. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMagic's Dew Drop Chalk Ink in Jumbo Java.

  • patterned and solid design paper-BellaBella by Carina Gardner "French Flea Market" line(My Mind's Eye)
  • die cuts-Spellbinder's Nestabilities Labels Four
  • ribbon-Offray Simply Sheer Medium Brown
  • brads-Glitter Brads(We R Memory Keepers)

Phebe, The Town Scrapper carries the stamps, StazOn ink, brads, Stickles, watercolour paper and design paper used to create this card.

Have a super day!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment