CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009


An early Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! I hope you enjoy your day. Again, it's been awhile since my last post...life keeps flying by. This is a card I've made for my Mom this year and features Hanna in the garden.

Card Details:

  • stamps-images are Hanna Stamps (stamped with StazOn Jet Back and coloured with Prismacolor pencils and OMS)

-sentiment is My Favorite Things (stamped with StazOn Jet Black)

  • patterned paper-Free Bird "Love", Deena's Penny Lane (My Mind's Eye)
  • ribbon-from my collection of odds and ends

Stamps, ink and patterned paper from Phebe at The Town Scrapper. Speaking of Phebe, she has offered me the incredible opportunity to become one of her design team members. I'm overwhelmed and delighted, thank you Phebe!!!!! I am joining the unbelievably talented team of Kim (http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/) and Amy (http://scrapbookingobsession.blogspot.com/). I'll be workin' my little stampin' hands to the bone trying to keep up...Yipppeeeee!!!


Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment