CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009



Happy Thursday!
This afternoon's post features a cute Whiff of Joy stamp. I also received this stamp from Phebe, The Town Scrapper. Matthew comes with the sentiment seen on the card, "Thinking of You!". I've been wanting to try to give some of my stamped images a darker skin tone, but wasn't sure of an appropriate color. I decided to try "warm sepia" Peerless Watercolours on Matthew and I think it wasn't a bad choice. I will continue to experiment with other shades.
Card Details:
  • stamp-Whiff of Joy's Lying Matthew with Sentiment

Matthew was inked-up with StazOn Jet Black and coloured using Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Water Colors. I added a little shimmer to his wings with Diamond Stickles. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black.

  • patterned dp-unknown
  • cardstock-Turquoise(Bazzill Basics Paper, Crisscross, Light pkg), cream(Core'dinations ColorCore, The Chocolate Box collection)
  • ribbon-Offray Grosgrain Black
  • eyelets-We R Memory Keepers

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment