I'd like to share one of my latest cards with you today. This card features Stampavie's SUMPINS WRONG, created by Mo Manning. I love this image! It reminds me of my 4 and 6 year old boys a few years back and symbolizes all the firsts I have to look forward to with my 4 month old little guy.
- stamps-image is Stampavie's Sumpins Wrong by Mo Manning, sentiment is created using Technique Tueasday's Big Timber Small Alphabet
The image was inked-up with StazOn Jet Black and painted with Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolour Sheets and Reeve's Watercolour Pencils. The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black.
- cardstock-cream is core'dinations, green and orange is The Paper Studio and brown from my stash of unknowns
- patterned design paper-October Afternoon (TownScrapper)
- die cuts- oval Spellbinders' Nesties (TownScrapper)
- ribbon-can't find the package on my crafting table....yikes!(TownScrapper)
- embossing-Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug (TownScrapper)
- border punch-ek success' dotted wave