CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A CARD FOR MOM

I have a little time before I begin to make dinner to post this card I made for my Mom last month.  I've used one of several Hanna stamps that I own.  There were so many adorable images created by this company.  It is my understanding that Hanna stamps are no longer available. :(

Without further ado, here is the card....
  I stamped Hanna on Neenah cardstock with StazOn Jet Black ink and coloured her with Prisma pencils and odourless mineral spirits.  The patterned design papers are October Afternoon.  The Paper Studio made the pink ribbon bow on Hanna's dress.  Flowers are products of Prima.  The brads are We R Memory Keepers and SEI.

Gotta run... ;)

Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment