I hope you had a good week and I wish you an even better WEEKEND. It is my pleasure to share with you the theme of this week's TOWNSCRAPPER CHALLENGE. KIM, the TOWNSCRAPPER DT COORDINATOR has designed a spectacular sketch for the challenge this week. I don't know about you, but when my creative juices are stagnant, a good sketch can do wonders to get me back on track. Here is a peek at KIM'S ultra-inspiring sketch.
Why not check out the superbly splendid SCRAPETTES CREATIONS, HERE?
Tonight I'd like to share a card I made for my niece. She is graduating this year and heading-off to highschool in September. Boy, the older I get, the faster time flies! I used an adorable Hanna stamp, a stamp company that has closed it's doors, I believe. :( Here she is....
- stamps-Hanna by Hanna Stamps, sentiment and mortarboard is My Favorite Things
Hanna was stamped with StazOn Jet Black and painted using Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolour Sheets. A lot of Diamond Stickles was added to create some serious glitter. The mortarboard was stamped with Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy. The sentiment was inked-up with VersaFine Onyx Black.
- cardstock-The Paper Studio
- patterned design paper-oops, can't seem to find the label strip, but I know it's from THE TOWNSCRAPPER
- ribbon-The Paper Studio
- charm-from THE TOWNSCRAPPER
- die-cut-Spellbinders' Nesties
- border punch-ek success' dotted wave