CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIDAY... TOWNSCRAPPER CHALLENGE!

Good Friday Evening All!

I hope you had a good week and I wish you an even better WEEKEND.  It is my pleasure to share with you the theme of this week's TOWNSCRAPPER CHALLENGEKIM, the TOWNSCRAPPER DT COORDINATOR has designed a spectacular sketch for the challenge this week.  I don't know about you, but when my creative juices are stagnant, a good sketch can do wonders to get me back on track.  Here is a peek at KIM'S ultra-inspiring sketch.

Don't forget that one lucky challenge participant will be randomly chosen to receive this week's PRIZE....LILITH, A CUTE KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMP!!!

Why not check out the superbly splendid SCRAPETTES CREATIONS, HERE?

Tonight I'd like to share a card I made for my niece.  She is graduating this year and heading-off to highschool in September.  Boy, the older I get, the faster time flies!  I used an adorable Hanna stamp, a stamp company that has closed it's doors, I believe. :(  Here she is....



Card Details:
  • stamps-Hanna by Hanna Stamps, sentiment and mortarboard is My Favorite Things
Hanna was stamped with StazOn Jet Black and painted using Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolour Sheets.  A lot of Diamond Stickles was added to create some serious glitter.  The mortarboard was stamped with Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.  The sentiment was inked-up with VersaFine Onyx Black.
  • cardstock-The Paper Studio
  • patterned design paper-oops, can't seem to find the label strip, but I know it's from THE TOWNSCRAPPER
  • ribbon-The Paper Studio
  • charm-from THE TOWNSCRAPPER
  • flowers-K&Company
  • die-cut-Spellbinders' Nesties
  • border punch-ek success' dotted wave
Happy crafting and good luck with this week's TOWNSCRAPPER CHALLENGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment