Today we are announcing the new weekly challenge at Humble Pie Stamps (it's a circular sensation), as well as our latest challenge winner!! How much fun is that to start off a WARM (13-15 celcius, here in SW Ontario) November weekend?!
Thank yous must be sent out to our recent challenge participants! Your creations inspired by Baker Kim's sketch were extremely enchanting!! Please continue to share your delectable designs with us in the HUMBLE PIE kitchen!
This week's challenge was baked-up by another of our very talented kitchen mates, Maria the Baker. Mmm, mmm did we have a blast with this one! Maria and the rest of us Bakers are challenging everyone this week to develop a circular creation! Come and join us in the kitchen...you'll be surprised at all the wonderful concoctions we've come up with! Take a peek HERE...
This is my contribution to this week's special:
The SECRET Recipe:
- stamps-the snowman and sentiment are from HUMBLE PIE STAMPS', SWEETIE PIE LINE'S NEWEST RELEASES and the stitching is Sassafrass Lass Stitched Borders set
- patterned design paper-imaginisce Polar Expressions Glitter collection
- cardstock-green is Crafts Etc!, red is core'dinations' Super Assortments Nostalgia
- embossing-D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- stars icon-Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
- bling-green rhinestones are KaiserScrapbook and red star is Bo Bunny Buttons and Bling
Just a little reminder, the HUMBLE PIE NEW STAMPS' RELEASE BLOP will soon end!! Be sure to head over to Kim's Blog to begin the FUN. Visit each of the blop stops, leave a message on each and you'll soon find yourself at the HUMBLE PIE STAMPS BLOG for the grand finale. There are many prizes up for grabs, but you must play along before midnight tonight EST.