This Friday, as we do every Friday at HUMBLE PIE STAMPS, we announce our latest CHALLENGE WINNER and fill you in on the NEW CHALLENGE now underway. It is my pleasure to declare BENEDICTE of Benedicte sin blogg the randomly chosen winner of the CIRCLE CARD CHALLENGE! Congratulations Benedicte! To find out all the details and see the many delectable designs sent to the HUMBLE PIE kitchen click HERE.
Our current challenge has been whipped-up by our Executive Chef, KIM. This challenge is based on Kim's 'sketchipe' below.
To read the fine print regarding this week's SKETCH CHALLENGE, please click HERE.
This is my version of this week's CHALLENGE:
- stamps-Maggie and the sentiment are both new releases from HUMBLE PIE STAMPS.
Maggie and the sentiment were printed from file, as we are awaiting the rubber. Maggie was coloured using both Odourless Mineral Spirits and Reeves WC Pencils as well as Prisma Pencil Crayons. Diamond Stickles were added to the white trim on her hat, and costume for a little glitter. Black Diamond Stickles were used on her buttons and the pupils of her eyes. I put a coat of Judy Kins' Diamond Glaze on the ornaments to add a some shine.
- patterned design paper-Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket
- flowers-Mulberry Street by Petaloo (white), Petaloo Box Blends (pink and centers)
- brads-We R Memory Keepers' Glitter Brads
- ribbon-k i Memories self-adhesive
Have a SUPER weekend!