If you've arrived here any way other than from our blog hop, please go back to Kim's Kreative Korner to start at the beginning of the blop. My blog is the second blog in the Blop lineup. Once you have visited all DT members' blogs, you will end up at the Humble Pie Stamps blog, where you register for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE! Phebe, owner of The Town Scrapper (the sole retailer of Humble Pie Stamps) is generously offering the FABULOUS GRAND PRIZE OF TWO OF THE ADORABLE, JUST RELEASED HUMBLE PIE STAMPS of YOUR CHOICE as well as A SURPRISE ASSORTMENT OF GOODIES!!!
2. Tricia - http://www.makingcardsbymoonlight.blogspot.com/
3. Phebe - http://humblepiethetownscrapper.blogspot.com/
4. Ann - http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/
5. Katie - http://katieskiff.typepad.com/
6. Kim S. - http://memoriesinthyme.blogspot.com/
7. Leah - http://thechroniclesoforange.blogspot.com/
8. Lisa - http://lisaspaperfun.blogspot.com/
9.Maria - http://mariasstudio.blogspot.com/
10. Shelly - http://jaspere-jaspereslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
11. Melanie - http://paperblessingsbymelanie.blogspot.com/
12. Humble Pie Stamps - http://humblepiestamps.blogspot.com/
But, before you go, take a few minutes to check out my blog today! I have some eye candy, and some blog candy to give away! Today, as part of our Blop, I am offering a few ever-so-sweet stamped Humble Pie images, some Christmas design paper, and embelishments.
I am somewhat new to the stamping world. I stamped my first images for Christmas cards in the early 90s and then gave it a second shot when I stamped my wedding invitations 10 years ago. I consider myself a newbie to what I believe is now a novel approach to stamping and card making, in general. My interest in stamping was reignited about a year or so ago and I do not believe my enthusiasm for this craft will ever waver again. There is such a multitude of stamping-related products and so much to learn!!
I am a Blog Manager for Humble Pie Stamps and love all that being a part of this terrific team of Bakers has provided me! We haven't been around long, but we've already accomplished a great deal in the Humble Pie kitchen. It 's a thrill to be involved with such a talented group of ladies!
For today's BLOP, I decided to play with one of our new snowman images and here is what I came up with:
- images-the snowman and the sentiment are members of Humble Pie's Sweetie Pie line, snowflake is The Greeting Farm
This "frosty" snowman image was coloured with Reeves Watercolour Pencils and Odourless Mineral Spirits. Black Diamond Stickles were used to accentuate the snowman's buttons, mouth and eyes. Diamond Stickles added some sparkle to the string of lights around his hat and body. I added some shine to the hat and broom handle with Judy Kins' Diamond Glaze. The snowflake was inked-up with VersaMark Ink.
- design paper-imaginisce's Polar Expressions collection
- cardstock-from unknown variety pack
- ribbon-Go With The Grain
- brads- We R Memory Keepers Glitter Brads
Thank you for joining us on the Blop today. Be sure to make your way to the next blog - Phebe's Blog, http://humblepiethetownscrapper.blogspot.com/ - which is your next stop. Don't forget to leave a comment...you must comment on each blog to be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE!
By the way, why not check out this week's Humble Pie Sketch Challenge? There's still time to submit your creation and be eligible for the randomly drawn prize of $10 in Maggie Money. The challenge is open until Midnight, Thursday November 5th (EST).
Have a WONDERFUL day!