A couple of tidbits of info that I'd like to share before I provide the recipe for my submission to the HUMBLE PIE BLOG CHALLENGE of the week:
First of all, I 'd like to congratulate our very talented winner of last week's HUMBLE PIE SCALLOPS CHALLENGE, JACILYNN of http://jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com/! Jacilynn's winnings consisted of $10 in HUMBLE PIE BUCKS to be used towards the purchase of any of HUMBLE PIE'S FABULOUS SWEETIE PIE STAMPS. Congratulations Jacilynn!! A special thank you also goes out to our other player in the 'Scallops' challenge, Itzuv. The kitchen staff at HUMBLE PIE appreciate your efforts and love to see your wonderful creations! Please keep sharing your delightful designs!!
Now, on to this week's HUMBLE PIE CHALLENGE. This week the challenge we put forth is to incorporate BUTTONS AND BLING into your creation. Can a card ever have too many buttons or too much bling? Not in our opinion!! We know we're new on the scene so the use of a HUMBLE PIE STAMP is NOT REQUIRED for this challenge. If you have managed to get your inky fingers on one of our FAB stamps however, we would love to see it in action! The HUMBLE PIE BAKERS have cooked-up a delectable sampling of BUTTON AND BLINGIFIED creations for a little inspiration. Come on, check them out HERE, you won't be disappointed!
My card for BUTTONS AND BLING features our little SWEETIE PIE Ellie. I LOVE her whimsical appearance, don't you?
- stamps-Ellie image is one of the cuties from HUMBLE PIE'S new stamp line SWEETIE PIE STAMPS. The stitching is from Sassafrass Lass Stitched Borders Set and the sentiment was provided compliments of My Favorite Things.
- design patterned paper-last year's Christmas left-overs....can't remember, but loved it!
- cardstock- blue is Bazzill, green and red core'dinations Color Core
- buttons- from everyone and everywhere, including Bo Bunny Tis the Season Buttons
- bling-rhinestones are Kaiserscrapbook
- ribbon-Go with the Grain