I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We Canandians, celebrated our Thanksgiving this weekend...boy do I love loooonnggg weekends!! Back to the grind tomorrow. ;(
HUMBLE PIE STAMPS brought it's FIRST WEEKLY CHALLENGE to a close on Friday. Our VERY FIRST and VERY SPECIAL WINNER was drawn randomly on Saturday morning. CONGRATULATIONS go out to KIM of MEMORIES IN THYME for her spectacular card lift!!
Much thanks to KIM and to ALL of those who participated in our inaugural challenge. Your card lifts were WONDERFUL!!! We hope you will continue to play along with us every week!!!
Our SECOND WEEKLY CHALLENGE is now underway! The requirement of this week's challenge is to simply use SCALLOPS. Doesn't get much easier than that!! We know we're new on the scene so the use of a HUMBLE PIE SWEETIE PIE STAMP is NOT required for this challenge. If you have managed to get your stampin' hands on one of our FAB stamps however, we would love to see it in action! The HUMBLE PIE BAKERS have cooked-up a delectable sampling of scalloped creations for a little inspiration. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT AND GET ALL THE DEETS ON THE CHALLENGE HERE!!
OH MY, DID I FORGET TO MENTION THERE IS A SPECTACULAR PRIZE BEING OFFERED AT RANDOM TO A PARTICIPANT OF THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE?? PHEBE, our HEAD CHEF at HUMBLE PIE STAMPS is providing $10 in HUMBLE PIE BUCKS to this week's winner. A HUMBLE PIE STAMP could be yours just for playing along!!
My SCALLOPED concoction features our darling little ELLIE.
- stamps-image is ELLIE of HUMBLE PIE'S SWEETIE PIE line of stamps. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things' Grateful Greetings.
- patterned design paper-Deena's Penny Lane Free Bird "Love" collection (My Mind's Eye)
- cardstock-Core'dinations and various other manufacturers
- ribbon-Go with the Grain (Micheal's Stores Inc)
- die cuts-Spellbinder's Nesties (ovals and scalloped ovals)
- 3D adhesive-Dollarama