It's the day for which we've been waiting all week. Today I have a new Halloween-themed creation to share! I also have all the details regarding HUMBLE PIE'S NEW CHALLENGE!!
This week the BAKERS at HUMBLE PIE, challenge you to devise a HALLOWEEN-THEMED, NON-CARD item. We realize we're a new player in the stamping world, therefore the use of a HUMBLE PIE image is NOT MANDATORY. If you have managed to obtain a HUMBLE PIE stamp or image however, we encourage you to incorporate it into your challenge submission! The challenge is open until MIDNIGHT THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29TH EST. Remember to leave us a comment with a link to your creation on your blog, you'll be eligible to win...
****** $10.00 in Humble Pie Maggie Money! ******
In need of a little inspiration for this week's challenge? Click HERE for some awe-insipirng samples from the HUMBLE PIE kitchen.
Today's post is my HALLOWEEN-THEMED, NON-CARD design. It features Maggie (who has decided to replace her summer season strawberry with a couple of carved jack-o-lanterns). I chose to decorate a cardboard box in which one might (if not too late) find baking.
- stamps-HUMBLE PIE'S Maggie, holding HUMBLE PIE'S jack-o-lanterns, sentiments are Amy R.'s Autumn Collection (C.C.Designs)
- patterned dp-Making Memories Spook Alley collection
- cardstock-purple is core'dinations color core, black and orange unknown
- foam glitter stickers-Making Memories Spook Alley collection
- bling-kaiserscrapbook rhinestones
- embossing-cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder
- ribbon-Go With the Grain (black)
Have a WONDERFUL weekend,