CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Humble Pie Stamps CHALLENGE!

It's Sunday and the weather is a bit dismal...a perfect card making day!  I've been working feverishly to complete the Christmas cards I'd like to send out.  So far, I think I've mailed ten and will have another 10 to go shortly.  Some of you are probably thinking that my feverish pace isn't all that speedy and you're right, I'm certain I'm one of the slowest card makers ever, but I try! ;)  I hope your holiday preparations are coming along too!

Now on to this week's Challenge at Humble Pie Stamps.  The Bakers are inviting everyone to play along in the kitchen by submitting a creation featuring DRY EMBOSSING.  The use of a Humble Pie stamp is NOT MANDATORY for this project, but boy would we like to see them, if you've got them!!  The deadline for submissions is Thursday, December 17 at midnight EST.  There's still plenty of time to join the fun!  We have a great prize package, consisting of 3 winter-themed Humble Pie Stamps, patterned design paper and coordinating cardstock and embellies, for a lucky challenge participant, drawn at random.  The winner's name will be posted on Friday, December 18.  For further details regarding this week's DRY EMBOSSING CHALLENGE click HERE.

Hope to post a few of the Christmas cards I've created.

Have a fantastic week!

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for picking me as the winner of the dry embossing challenge.
    my e-mail adress is: benedihs@hotmail.com

    hugs, Benedicte

    ReplyDelete