- stamps-image is Coffee Kiki La Rue (C.C. Designs) and sentiment is from Amy R. Stamps' Autumn Sentiments set.
Rubber Kiki was inked-up with StazOn Jet Black, stamped on Fabriano 140 lbs cold pressed Watercolour paper and painted with Reeves Water Colour Pencils. A little sparkle was added to her dressing gown, coffee cup, slippers and the flower in her hair with the use of Black Diamond Stickles. The flower centre (in her hair) is created using Studio g orange Glitter Glue made by Hampton Art. Kiki's eyeshadow is shimmery Crystal Stickles and her hair is shiny thanks to Judi Kins' Diamond Glaze. The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black.
- dp-Bo-Bunny's Back To Backs Boo Crew coordinating papers (I added Diamond Stickles to the web design and Judy Kins' Diamond Glaze to the spiders in the web)
- cs-green/black Black Magic collection by Core'dinations
- embossing-Cuttlebug's Skeleton Scroll
- edger punch-dotted wave (ek Success)
- bling-rhinestones by KAISERscrapbook
The card layout is from the recent issue of Sheetload of Cards.... alot of great layout ideas!
Many of the supplies used to create this card were obtained from fabulous Phebe, The Town Scrapper!
I'm currently working on a card featuring another SWEETIE PIE stamp...check back again soon. The brand new SWEETIE PIE line is set to arrive at The Town Scrapper midweek!!!! We will also be holding another BLOP this week (with lots of prizes) to celebrate Phebe/The Town Scrapper's EXCLUSIVE SWEETIE PIES!!!!!Tricia