Good Evening ALL!
It's been busy this weekend, in our home, with family and friends helping us celebrate our little one's Baptism. We always have a wonderful time at get-togethers and this occasion was no exception. Can't wait until our next family gathering in July!
This week we continue our Mother-Daughter showcase at The TownScrapper with the DYNAMIC FAIRBAIRN DUO. Check out their fabulous creations HERE!
On Friday, our latest challenge was announced. We encourage you to share with us your take on this sketch
created by Nikki Fairbairn. A challenge particpant will be randomly chosen to receive C.C. Design's adorable Bumblebee Hansel.
Click HERE for all the challenge specifics.
I chose to ink-up darling Lola for my challenge creation this week.
- stamps-Lola created by Victoria Case exclusively for The TownScrapper, sentiment is My Favorite Things
- design paper-Cosmo Cricket
- die cuts-Spellbinders' Nesties
- buttons-red and green BoBunny, yellow unknown
- paper ribbon-BasicGrey
- scrapper's floss-Karen Foster
- shoe charm-unknown
- bling-rhinestones by KAISERscrapbook
Have a super week, hope to post again before Friday!