Thought I'd share a little card I created for friends to welcome their new little one. The tiny hole in the top left corner was made in order that I may attach it to the gift bag.
- stamps-little girl bear is a member of The Greeting Farm's Wild Things set, sentiment belongs to Stampin' Up's Fun and Fast Notes set, stitched border from Sassafras Lass' Stitched Borders set
The little girl bear was inked-up with StazOn Jet Black and painted with Nicholson's Watercolour Sheets. Her hair was given some shine (although not visible in the photo) with Judy Kin's Diamond Glaze. The sentiment was stamped with Dew Drop's Memento Tuxedo Black and Dew Drop's VersaMagic Jumbo Java. Jumbo Java was also used for the stitched border and the inked edges.
- paper-design paper is Baby Cakes by ki Memories, cardstock is Bazzill and unknown scraps
- die-cuts-Spellbinders' Nesties
- bling-Kaiser Scrapbook and other unknown
- flowers-Prima Petites Flamingo
- brad-We R Memory Keepers
That's it for today, fellow crafters. Have a wonderful week!!!